Ways to get creative idea in designing

Designing is one of activity which need the focus. Sometimes we can get stuck and cannot think again. The brain felt very difficult to show the ideas up. I have ways how to fix the brain back to normal again.


1. Take a walk for several minutes.
Boring caused by too long in front of monitor or computer. Try to get fresh air in ten minutes. This activity make our brain and muscles back neutral and not under pressing anymore.

2. Stretching or doing little exercise.
We are not realizing until we felt the hurt in our back. Sometimes little movement makes us better than before. Little exercise likes shake the head, stoop our body, stretched hand, rotate the waist those are simple movement that make us feel better.

3. Drinking a cup of coffee or tea.
I’m not coffee or tea addict but this way very successes to make our ideas came back and start again. I don’t know it just suggestion or not, but that is work.

4. Listening a favorite music
This is my favorite activity. Turning off the computer for a while and try listening my favorite music. Sometimes we singing together with Mp3 singer and felt relax. The stuck go away for a while.

5. Drinking mineral water.
Sitting in front of computer for a few hours needs drinking mineral water to help the organs of our body still health. Beside that mineral water can give us something energy.

Usually if I get stuck in my brain, I’ll go to bath room and starts to wash my face. I’ll feel better, the water can make relax the muscles of brain and bringing back my ideas to the place where it should be.

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment