How to make Carrefour logo with CorelDRAW X5

Carrefour logo is very unique. Letter “C” in the middle rhombus means Carrefour. How to make it? I’ll use CorelDRAW X5 to makes it easily. Step by step can be learn and practice. I’ll give some picture part by part and in the end you can watch the tutorial video how to make Carrefour logo with Corel, especially CorelDRAW X5. Let’s start.

First, you can prepare the rhombus. How to make it? You can press the rectangle button and then drag your mouse in workspace.



After that, if you have font type of “C” you can type the capital “C”, but if you don’t have it you can draw it. Use the "Bezier tool" button to start the drawing. Follow the line of “C”.


If you finish the C, put the rhombus in the middle of C. Select the C then press the shift button on the keyboard and then select the rhombus. The function of press the shift button is selecting the object more than one. Click the Trim button in property bar. The position of Trim button is in the below of menu bar.


Trim button makes the rhombus was cut by C. So, delete the C and you’ll got the unique rhombus with C on the middle. To make Carrefour logo, right click on the rhombus. Select the “Break Curve Apart” or press “Ctrl+K” on the keyboard. The function is to break apart the rhombus.


Delete the top part and bottom part. Give the red color in the left side and the right is blue one. And Finish.


You can follow the tutorial how to make Carrefour logo in this video tutorial 
How to make Carrefour logo tutorial


{ 1 comments... read them below or add one }

Unknown said...

Hi…I was a bit low as I lost my day job. But your blog made me smile after a month of moping around in the dark. I am now sure that whatever has happened to me is for the good. I don’t feel lost anymore. After reading your article, I visited some marketplace websites like Freelance Work From Home, and posted some samples of my music compositions. I am an instrumentalist, you see…and I have received a few offers. Let’s see how it works out.

Post a Comment