How to make Rose flower with CorelDRAW X5

This subject – Rose Flower- is first interesting project. The key from this project is creativity and mesh fill tool. Don’t forget to try everything, tool box is very useful. The first aim in my mine is to make a realistic vector of Rose flower and adding the drop water on there. I will explain it step by step clearly.

Rose Flower With CorelDRAW


1. I want to make leaves, and I think this part is perfect to try what tool that will be used in every part of Rose flower. Honestly, I’m never use the mesh fill tool before.

2. My imagination is lighting come from left side, so the brightness color is on the left side and darkness color in another. Green is first color for leave.

3. Second leave is same. I mean using same process with lighting position but different shape.

4. After done making leaves, I make a stalk. Bezier tool is the main tool. Make a line and create it little curve. Sizing the line based size of object. I usually use “point” to measure the line.

5. How to make stalks looked real, I try coloring it with green and want to mesh it with mesh tool. Mesh tool is not useful if the object is line. So I create the line become a fill, select the line and then click Arrange in menu bar, and select “Convert outline to object”. The line changed to fill and can be mashed.

6. Copy the leaves but using different position and size. Put them to the top of stalk. The stalk is perfect.

7. Next I make the flower. Same process, using mesh fill, created the object with Bezier tool, adding lighting effect, copy paste object, rounding it.

8. After finish about flower, I want to make a real again. And I think drop waters are perfect to make it. To make drop water I use mesh fill tool and transparency tool, radial transparency especially. This trick is very interesting, main color of object is important to make drop water. If on the flower, main color is red so I make around fill first like drop water and then coloring it with red. I mesh it with white color in the left side, for finishing touch I use radial transparency in the right side because lighting come from left (remember about lighting in step 2).

9. The same process if make drop water on leaves but main color is green so using green for main color is must be.

10. Finish

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment